Barcelona, for accessible tourism
Barcelona Bus Turístic
Back to index page
- Double-decker tour buses: discover Barcelona getting on and off the Barcelona Bus Turístic as many times as you like.
- 3 tourist tours with just 1 ticket, valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days*.
* Ticket valid per calendar days and not for 24-hour periods.
- 6 transfer points to combine the 3 tourist tours around Barcelona.
- 45 bus stops at places of interest.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian.
- Free WIFI, with direct Lan connection.
- Application for smartphones with information about the service and the city.
- QR codes in every stop with city information.
- Service time*:
- Red and Blue route: Monday to Sunday, all year.
- Green route: Monday to Sunday, from 22/3 to 3/11.
- Winter: 9am to 7pm. | Summer: 9am to 20pm.
- Closed: 01/01 and 25/12.* Check times at the bus stop.
- Barcelona Bus Turistic frequency every 5 to 25 minutes, according to the season.
- See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
And there is even more!
- An informative tour guide detailing every bus stop, in 3 languages.
- Adapted for wheelchairs and for people with hearing difficulties.
- A discount-voucher booklet offering savings of over 180€ on your tourist visits. See Bus Turístic Participants.
- Special Promotion Barcelona Walking Tours: guided walking tours to discover Barcelona with a 30% discount!
- Member of the international Citysightseeing buses network.
- Turisme de Barcelona information officers on board: up-to-the minute personalized information.
- Price: under 4s, free.
The Barcelona Bus Turístic is adapted for wheelchair users and has an induction loop for the hearing impaired.
The Barcelona Bus Turístic audioguide describes the different places of interest and landmarks on the route in several languages.
Hearing-impaired passengers can call at the tourist information office in Plaça Catalunya and hire an induction loop to help them hear the audioguide more clearly. A 200 € cash or credit-card deposit is required.
Instructions for using the induction loop:
1. Place the induction loop receiver around your neck.
2. Connect the induction loop to the audioguide system.
3. Switch your hearing aid to position T.
The entire Barcelona Bus Turístic fleet is adapted for people with reduced mobility. However, as specified in the informative leaflets, they can only access the lower deck.
Last update: 24/07/2012
Back to index page